How IOM3 members can help the MBT
There are a number of ways in which you can help the Member's Benevolent Trust.
Please consider making a donation to help with our work, or get involved in MBT activities by joining the Board of Trustees or becoming an MBT volunteer. You can help in the following ways:
- Make a donation by cheque, payable to the Member’s Benevolent Trust, and send it to: Steve Dawe, MBT Honorary Treasurer, 2 Seltops Close, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 7JW
- Arrange a Standing Order for a regular payment (download a Donation Form on the link below)
- Add a donation when you pay your annual IOM3 subscription
- Make your donation with Gift Aid if possible, then the MBT gains 25% at no extra cost to you
- Make a bequest in your will
- Organise a fundraising event, such as a raffle, at your local society
- Volunteer to offer advice and support to a fellow member in need and become an MBT regional visitor.
- Become a Trustee and help to advise on and administer the fund.
For information about the above contact the Honorary Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also write to the Honorary Treasurer (address above) or email email@example.com for more information