The Management Essentials Webinar Series has been created to offer bitesize sessions of the IOM3 Certificate in Management course.
Five one hour Webinars will be available to watch as individual stand alone sesssions or you can complete the full Management Essentials Webinar Series. To find out more watch this quick video from the Tutor Sandy Morrell
Who are the sessions aimed at?
The series is for anyone who is either new to a management or leadership role or wants a refresh on some excellent tips.
What previous knowledge or experience do you need?
There is no learning or experience level requirement for this course. It is aimed at helping anyone who is in or soon to be in a Management position
How does it work?
These one-hour webinars will be broadcast via Zoom and delegate questions can be posed through the Question & Answer function. A video of the webinar will be recorded for all delegates including any material referenced. All registered delegates will receive a link and instructions of how to join the webinar in advance. You will need an internet connection to take part in the webinar.
How is it structured?
Performance Management - Session One - Register for this webinar
Building a High Performance Culture:
- Agreeing Plans and Objectives
- Providing Leadership through L&D
- Monitoring Performance
- Combining motivational leadership with performance management processes
- Understand the key points of giving feedback
- Use appropriate tools and address poor performance through performance management techniques
Leadership & Management - Session Two - Register for this webinar
Management Skills: Leadership and Management
- Leadership styles
- Stages of Team Development
- Building High Performance Teams
- Five Priority Areas of Leadership
- Managing Performance and Handling Feedback
Understanding Finance and Budgets - Session Three - Register for this webinar
- A simple understanding of finance
- Terms and terminology
- Simple bookkeeping
- How it helps with forecasting
Managing Successful Projects - Session Four - Register for this webinar
- Roles & responsibilities
- Overview - project life cycle
- Defining the project
- Planning the project
- Implementing & monitoring
How to Manage Change Effectively - Session Five - Register for this webinar
- What is change
- Types of Organisational change
- Strategic change
- Technological change
- Structural change
- Changing people
- The pace of change
- Dealing with resistance
- Strategies for dealing with change
What does it cost?
Each Webinar can be a stand alone session so you can register for one to five sessions. If you wish to take the full course then there would be a discount available.
Individual Webinar is £30 + vat for Non-Members, £25.50 + vat for Members. Full course is £120 + vat for Non-Members, £102 + vat for Members
How do I register?
Simply click on the session you want to register for, once paid you will receive the link to the Zoom Event.
Any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org